Customer Experience Manager
At Hailo, we understand that life is busy enough without the little, everyday frictions getting in the way. Our immediate task is to make getting around hassle-free for everyone.
As a growing company, that means hiring the best talent we can find to make our products the best they can be! So join our Operations Team as a Customer ServiceExperience SupervisorManager and help Hailo continue on its journey to making taxis easier for both passengers and drivers.
The Customer Experience SupervisorManager plays a pivotal role in the daily running of the Customer Experience Department. By supporting the Operations Manager you will deliver a strong customer ethos that looks to surprise and delight our customers at every turn. You will also improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals during an exciting period of development within the company.
· Cultivate a ‘never let your customer down’ culture in line with corporate values across all customer touch points.
· Endeavour to resolve complex and difficult customer issues at first point of contact.
· Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
· Deliver against KPI’s including but limited to FCR, NPS, speed of resolution.
· You will strive for continuous improvement within the department and in all areas.
· Work with the Operations Manager to deliver a Departmental Customer Charter to ensure communication best practice both internally and externally.
· Through customer understanding and data analysis provide insight for future projects.
· Compile reports on overall customer service experience.
· Deliver creative solutions towards customer engagement - we love ideas.
Leadership, people, values and culture
· Train agents on how to adequately address problems through omni-channel support.
· Take accountability for the personal development of each member of the Customer Experience Team in line with group core competencies and values.
· Carry out regular performance reviews with all direct reports and pro-actively deal with any performance issues as required whilst encouraging individual responsibility and ownership of situations.
· Create and maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders.
· Work with counterparts within Hailo to share experience, advice and ideas.
· Reporting relationship to Operations Manager
· 3 direct reports
· Supervisory and Management team
· Geographical offices
- Responsible attitude
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure
- Track record of leading and motivating others
- Time management
- Competent IT skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to prioritise your own work and other people’s
- Willingness to get stuck-in and lead from the front
- Passion for process improvement and delivering industry leading customer service
- Relationship building skills
- Confident communicator – oral and written
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Paid Holidays
- Great Gear - we love Apple computers and big monitors - two if required.
- Health; Dental and Life Insurance
- Your birthday off!
What about us?
Hailo is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed vehicle, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. A Hailo hail is accepted around the world every two seconds from Hailo’s global network of over 60,000 drivers and more than a million passengers. Launched in November 2011 Hailo has carried over twenty million passengers and grown to annualized sales of well over $100M.
Founded by three taxi drivers and three internet entrepreneurs, Hailo has raised $100M from the best investors anywhere, including Union Square Ventures, Accel Partners, Wellington Partners, Atomico Ventures and Sir Richard Branson.
Hailo is available as a free download from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Simply search "Hailo".